No products in the cart.
IELTS EXAM PREPARATION TRAINING
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Preparation for IELTS Exam course
International English Language Testing system (IELTS) is a certification program to test the competence in English language. IELTS is the four skills English language testing to find out the aspirants reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in English language.
IELTS Exam training courses in Dubai is aimed to make qualify the learners with high score. Our professional IELTS teachers will give exact lessons and summaries to grab high scores easily.
- Duration: 20 Hours
Our IELTS exam training courses gives customized lessons to the learners for practicing more and more and we also make each one to undergo our thorough interactive sessions. With continuous learning program and vocabulary exercises, we strive to produce high scores by each of our candidate.
IELTS provides a 9 band scale for the exam. In each levels you will be given a score from 1 to 9 and average score of each level is calculated to deliver your band level. Professional IELTS training in Dubai, will enable you on achieving Excellency in English language.
Versions of IELTS
Based on the purpose, Our IELTS exam training courses provide classes for both the IELTS versions. Both of the exams are valued in same format.
This measures the English language proficiency required for academic environment. This test include a 60 minutes each reading, writing and speaking tests and a 30 minutes test on listening.
IELTS General training
This measures the English language proficiency in practical environment. This certification will add on to your career and work environment.
IELTS exam pattern
Listening (30 minutes, plus 10 minutes extra to transfer your answer to your answer sheet)
- Recorded monologues and conversations
Reading (60 minutes)
- Three long reading passages with tasks
- Texts range from descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical
- Includes non-verbal material such as diagrams, graphs or illustrations
- Texts are authentic (e.g. taken from books, journals and newspapers)
Writing (60 minutes)
- Writing task of at least 150 words where the test taker must summarize, describe or explain a table, graph, chart or diagram
- Short essay task of at least 250 words
Speaking (60 minutes)
- Face-to-face interview
- Includes short questions, speaking at length about a familiar topic and a structured decision
- Store Name: INARA TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Vendor: INARA TRAINING INSTITUTE
Office#105-19, 1st Floor
UAE Enterprise Building, Airport Road
- No ratings found yet!