No products in the cart.
IELTS EXAM PREPARATION – INTENSIVE TRAINING
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
IELTS Exam Preparation
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally accredited test of English language proficiency for non-native English speakers.
With our IELTS preparation in Dubai you will get experienced IELTS trainers you will learn on reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in English. With our comprehensive class on IELTS preparation in Dubai, you will have an in detail exposure to test format and practice of language in real time situations.
- Sessions: 15
- Timing: Flexible
We provide a super class IELTS preparation in Dubai with customized sessions or beginner, intermediate and advanced students. Our experienced teachers will design your course as per the initial test report. Individual attention to each aspirant will help in approaching each sessions.
IELTS provides a 9 band scale for the exam. In each levels you will be given a score from 1 to 9 and average score of each level is calculated to deliver your band level. Professional IELTS preparation in Dubai, will enable you on achieving Excellency in English language.
Versions of IELTS:
Based on the purpose, Our IELTS preparation in Dubai provide classes for both the IELTS versions. Both of the exams are valued in same format.
This measures the English language proficiency required for academic environment. This test include a 60 minutes each reading, writing and speaking tests and a 30 minutes test on listening.
IELTS General Training:
This measures the English language proficiency in practical environment. This certification will add on to your career and work environment.
IELTS exam pattern
Listening (30 minutes, plus 10 minutes extra to transfer your answer to your answer sheet)
- Recorded monologues and conversations
Reading (60 minutes)
- Three long reading passages with tasks
- Texts range from descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical
- Includes non-verbal material such as diagrams, graphs or illustrations
- Texts are authentic (e.g. taken from books, journals and newspapers)
Writing (60 minutes)
- Writing task of at least 150 words where the test taker must summarize, describe or explain a table, graph, chart or diagram.
- Short essay task of at least 250 words
Speaking (60 minutes)
- Face-to-face interview
- Includes short questions, speaking at length about a familiar topic and a structured decision
- Store Name: INARA TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Vendor: INARA TRAINING INSTITUTE
Office#105-19, 1st Floor
UAE Enterprise Building, Airport Road
- No ratings found yet!